On behalf of the Emory Orthopaedic Department I would like to welcome you to our website. As a premier academic department, Emory Orthopaedics strives to excel in patient centered evaluation and management of musculoskeletal problems for patients, in education, and in discovery through research. Our physician faculty is compsed of doctors highly trained in management of musculoskeletal disorders from several specialties including Family Practice, Rehabilitation Medicine, Neurosurgery and all subspecialty areas of Orthopaedics Surgery. All outpatient services needed including imaging and physical therapy are available at the Emory Orthopaedic and Spine Center as well as multiple other convenient office locations. Whether you are a patient, referring physician or student I trust that browsing the website will provide you with the information you are looking for.
Robert P. Kelly Professor and Chairman
- Congratulations to John Xerogeanes, MD. He is one of only 2 Emory School of Medicine faculty members, nominated and elected to AOA this year by the current Emory AOA members. This is quite an honor.
- Congratulations to Scott Boden, MD. He is recognized as one of the top authors for “Top 100 Papers” Feature Review Trends in Lumbar Spine Surgery.
- Congratulations to Nicolas Fletcher, MD, on his new position of Medical Director, Orthopaedic Spine Quality and Outcomes at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta!
- Alumni: Do you have some research that you have been working on that you want to share with the Emory Orthopaedic Community? Are you looking to beef up your CV with added presentations? Submit your abstract today! Alumni abstracts will be reviewed by the committee and added to the agenda as time allows. Please email the title of your talk and your abstract to Shaina Lane at Shaina.email@example.com
- Administrative Chiefs 2015-2016 Hot off the press! Meet the administrative chief residents for the academic year 2015-2016: Brent Wise, MD and Dane Todd, MD.