On behalf of the Emory Orthopaedic Department I would like to welcome you to our website. As a premier academic department, Emory Orthopaedics strives to excel in the evaluation and management of musculoskeletal problems for patients, in education, and in discovery through research. Our faculty includes physicians and surgeons with expertise in the management of every type of orthopaedic problem. The majority of our outpatient services are provided at the Emory Orthopaedic and Spine Center in a single location that includes all imaging and physical therapy services. Whether you are a patient, referring physician or student I trust that browsing the website will provide you with the information you are looking for.
James R. Roberson, MD
Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics
- Save the date for this year's Kelly Day activities! Kelly Day, June 5-6, 2015
- Dr. Thomas Whiteside, former Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedics, was celebrated for his extraordinary accomplishments on Thursday, Februrary 26th. Thank you to those who attended.
- Congratulations to Nicolas Fletcher, MD, on his new position of Medical Director, Orthopaedic Spine Quality and Outcomes at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta!
- Alumni: Do you have some research that you have been working on that you want to share with the Emory Orthopaedic Community? Are you looking to beef up your CV with added presentations? Submit your abstract today! Alumni abstracts will be reviewed by the committee and added to the agenda as time allows. Please email the title of your talk and your abstract to Shaina Lane at Shaina.email@example.com
- Administrative Chiefs 2015-2016 Hot off the press! Meet the administrative chief residents for the academic year 2015-2016: Brent Wise, MD and Dane Todd, MD.